• Roland
  • Rolands Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Dank erhalten: 162
  • Mitgl
  •  Wien Süd
     Wien
Hi

Finland wird die EM 2018 evtl. austragen, hier mal das Mail von Olli-Miko (bisher viel Zustimmung):

Hi everyone,

didn't find information of any countries yet stepping up to host EPC 2018, so may I propose Finland to organize the tournament?

With the recent formation of our national pinball players association and the availability of rather good operator and home owner resources in addition to pretty nice venue, I am now finally confident that Finland can handle this and we of course are aiming to organize the best EPC that there has ever been. :)

The event information draft can be seen here: goo.gl/2pH8nf

In summary, we would organize the event in September 2018 in the beautiful city of Tampere. Even though most of you would arrive to Helsinki, with good choices of public transportation and direct route with rental car the city is only less than 2 hours away. And the event venue in Tampere is directly in the city centre with all the city services within walking distance.

I would be the person responsible for the tournaments. We are thinking of running the tournament with the "Swedish style" played last time in 2013. Classics, country and youth tournaments would also be included with some free play resources as well.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Moderatoren: xenon, Roland
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.201 Sekunden